Who can claim?
Anyone who suffered injuries in the last 3 years as a result of a road traffic accident as a driver, a passenger, a cyclist or a pedestrian. If you were injured at work or in a public place. The best way to find out if you can claim is to call us.
What do I need to start a claim?
You will need a document confirming your identity (passport, ID card, driver's license), proof of address - letter from bank or utility company (electricity, gas, fixed telephone, etc.). Details of a party you think is at fault for your injuries, accident circumstances etc.
Each claim is very individual, it is impossible to accurately predict a length of time it might take to resolve the case.
How much can I claim?
The award of compensation depends on a large number of circumstances such as severity of the injury and full recovery outcome, medical expert conclusions, and recommendations. The claimant's age, full or partial loss of working ability, loss of earnings and other aspects. The best way to find out how much you can claim is to contact LEXLITUS LTD on 07391 170999.
1. You contact LEXLITUS LTD and one of our experts will explain what is needed to start the claim process
2. Solicitors will need information such as your name, date of birth, address, circumstances of the accident that caused your injuries and other relevant information.
3. In accordance with the laws in force, LEXLITUS LTD must confirm the identity and permanent residence of each client, requiring to produce your passport or personal identity card, or driver's license, and a bank statement or utility bill.
4. Upon receipt of all the necessary information, our specialists will start the process.
5. Depending on the circumstances and the individual needs of the client, we will assist you in arranging your car repair, reports from independent engineers and doctors, as well as accompany you to all meetings with the relevant experts.
6. We will help you in finding the answers to all your questions that may arise in one situation or another.
7. Our solicitors will ensure that you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to.